Dartmoor and South Devon Goldeneye Cycling Map
Cycling country lanes and traffic-free cycle routes
The Goldeneye Dartmoor and South Devon Cycling Map provides easy to follow routes through Devon’s outstanding countryside, taking in lush river valleys, quiet country lanes and wind-swept moorland with breathtaking views.
• Matt laminated for foul-weather protection
• Ideal scale for touring (1:100,000)
• 18 circular routes overprinted on the Map
• National Cycle Network routes including the Devon Coast to Coast, NCN 27 and, the Southern Coastal Route, NCN 2.
• Traffic-Free Family Cycle Trails including the Granite Way, Plym Valley Trail, Totnes – Dartington Riverside Trail, Totnes – Ashprington route, and the Exe Cycle Route.
• Cycle Hire Centres.
The map has two sides, one for southern Devon and southern Dartmoor, the other for the northern part.
Page Size: 120 x 240 mm
ISBN 10: 1859651593
ISBN 13: 9781859652473
Publisher: Goldeneye Guides
Edition: July 2017
Binding: Sheet map (folded)
For non-cycling maps and guide books for Devon, see our sister website: Devon in Books